As for material, labor, transportation cost and exchange rate are changing, the price for this is just for reference only, please contact us beforehand if you are interested.
- Engagement of the safety gear in down direction
- Overspeed contact operated in up and down direction
- Outline dimensions do not change over whole speed range
- Tripping possible at any point along perimeter of governor pulley
- Guaranteed minimum rope pull through force 500N
- Pull through force created by inbuilt friction brake exerting brake torque to governor pulley
- Suitable for conventional elevators with machine room but also for MRL-elevators
- Wide range of options available as remote control, base plates, tension weights, providing maximum flexibility
- Meets code requirements of ASME A17.1
|travel height (recommendation)||max.||TH||75m|
|Max. distance between overspeed governor and tension weight:||80 m|
|Rated speed||NS||100 ft/min … 500 ft/min|
|Brake force of the governor||168 lbf ± 56 lbf|
|Permissible tripping speed||max.||v1||676,5 ft/min|
|Tension force of the tension weight||min.
|Rope pulley diameter||DB||12”|
|Weight of OL||max. 25 kg|
|Rope diameter||d||3/8 “|
|Tension force of the rope||min.
|Operating temperature||-5°C … +55°C|
|Storage temperature||-40°C … +70°C|
|Air humidity||<98% / 40°C|